Thursday, December 10, 2009

Starting over

I know that I started a blog when i first moved to Austin and that was a bust, so I thought that since I have been here for a year and a half and don't plan on leaving anytime soon I should keep everyone updated on my life. Since coming back from Thanksgiving I have developed a new attitude about life, and that is, I NEED TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE. Obviously I knew this a long time ago but this time I am actually doing something about it. I have discovered that if I make list of things to do, I actually do them and don't waste my day just sitting around watching TV, shocking I know. This week I have applied for 2 new jobs and to be a volunteer at the children's hospital. Not only will being a volunteer help keep me busy but I am hoping that it will help get my foot in the door for future job opportunities. life has been pretty good since i have been back, I have stayed pretty busy. My goal for this blog is to update it every Sunday so that you guys can stay up to date with what is going on in my life.
I love and miss you all.

3 comments:

  1. I'll hold you to it! (the every Sunday thing) What about your old blog? Are you still using it at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassi, This is awesome!! But I do need to know about the vomited in your mouth comment. Please explain... We are sooo proud of you and everything you are doing. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the volunteer job you applied for at Desiree's hospital? I love that hospital so much

    ReplyDelete