Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Hollidays!!!!











It has been a few weeks since I have written, I have been really busy doing family stuff. First and for most... I got a job!!!! It is at the same place that I have been working at, except that it is a full time position. The only down side is that the hours are from 545pm to 215 am. At this point I am grateful for anything! My vacation back home was actually really fun!!! there were a lot of Christmas parties and watching football games... and of course the big event of Emily and Ron's wedding!!!! I had a lot of fun helping Emily plan her wedding and I felt like it brought us a lot closer as sisters. The wedding and reception were beautiful and yes, I did catch the bouquet!!!! Christmas was really fun and I just enjoyed hanging out with everyone. I am glad to be back in Austin and get back to my routine and hanging out with all of my friends.

I love and miss you all

5 comments:

  1. At least the thing about those hours are that it's not too late. Once it gets to about 3:00 that is the hardest part of the night. When I worked nights the 3-4:00 hour was the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having you home for Christmas. We love you!

    Jas & Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassi,

    Your brother Jason is seriously the hottest guy in the world! He is so handsome and buff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. see Cassi, don't you miss your brothers???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassi,
    Your Brother Nick Is seriously the hottest guy in the world! He is so handsome and buff. Fabio called him last week and wanted to know how you like his cook book. Fabio also asked Nick for some pointers on being hot. Fabio also asked Nick about some hair tips. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete