Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy weekend with my new camera

Me and my friend Dawn who is joining the Air force
me and my friend Tamara
( she has been going to school to become
a Physical Therapist and has been practicing on me)
me and my roommate Audrey, who is getting married


Well I finally did it, I broke down and got a new camera, I think I haven't had a working camera for about a year. This weekend I had a lot going on and I figured I would put my new camera to use so you guys could see what I have been up to. On Saturday morning I helped throw a bridal shower for my roommate who is getting married this week. (by the way this is my third roommate in the yard and a half that I have lived in Austin to get married) maybe someday there luck will rub off on me :). Saturday night we had a party for my really good friend Dawn who is leaving to join the Air force. we went bowling and then we went and sang some karaoke... and yes I actually sang in front of people... of course I am not professional and was really nervous but it was so fun, I don't think I will do it again :) then on Sunday one of the members of the bishopric had some of us over for dinner and FHE it was really fun.
Hope all is well and I can't wait to see you in 17 Days
ps. I tried uploading the karaoke video but it wasnt working at work so I will try to do it when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Cass,
    Did you sing the song that goes "Do you really want to hurt me...Do you really want to make me cry..." (See: George from wedding singer)
    Or did you sing the theme song to rad? "cause theres thunder in your heart, every move is like a lightning..." Either one would have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn and didnt even think about those songs... next time :)

    ReplyDelete