Monday, March 14, 2011

Another good weekend

I had another good weekend. Friday i went over to my friend Josie's house to play some games with the girls. Saturday i got to hang out with my cousin Brittany and her husband Justin who were visiting from Rexburg. We went to lunch and later that night a whole bunch of us got together to play games. I also got to hang out with both of my brothers and their families to watch the BYU game, even though we lost it was still fun and the cougars still got a 3rd seed in the NCAA tournament. I love weekends like this.

March 14 2011

I am thankful for game nights with family and friends
I am thankful for the spirit
I am thankful for the new candy bar snickers peanut butter (if you have not tries this, you should it is to die for!!)
I am thankful to live in the USA
I am thankful for freedom

1 comment:

  1. I still like original Snickers better, sorry. But the peanut butter ones are delicious!

    ReplyDelete