Thursday, March 3, 2011

We are still the best!

Even though BYU got killed last night I am still trying to find things that I am grateful for so that I am not depressed all day.

Day 4 March 3rd 2011

I am grateful for a dad that gets as angry at sporting events as i do, so i dont feel like a retard when i am mad.
I am grateful for the chance that BYU still has to redeem themselves, everyone has a bad game and i still think we are the best team and school, other than BYU idaho of course :)
I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints
I am grateful for Texas
I am grateful for the phone
I am grateful that tomorrow is the weekend

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that so many of these have to do with Texas and phones. :) I miss you and your anger over sports!

    ReplyDelete