Tuesday, March 1, 2011

still feeling good

here is day # 2 of my experiment and im still feeling good :)
so after I wrote my blog post yesterday I was just so happy, it was like it gave me motivation to get some of my other goals done. I have been struggling to fit in and make friends since I moved back to utah, I need to be more out going a social. so yesterday after FHE was over instead of hurring home to watch a tv show I stayed after and played some games with some people. Tonight I am going to an institute fireside. slowly but surely I am making progress and that makes me happy.

March 1st 2011

I am grateful for alarm clocks
I am grateful for Tuesday lunch and devotional at the institute
I am grateful for a great visiting teaching companion
I am grateful for my awesome co workers
I am gratful for food... yummy
I am grateful for phone calls from friends in Texas

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for you! And someday soon my life is going to calm down and we are going to hang out!

    ReplyDelete